Monday, August 16, 2010

Making Merry Monday


IMG_6247This is such an easy card to make - it uses up scraps of patterned paper and makes something very special. I've really enjoyed using the I Wish Scrappin Kit (about to be retired at the end of this month and currently reduced to just $27.71) - and I have hardly any of it left.  This card has meant that I have been able to use every last piece.


IMG_6233Use any square punch that you have and punch out as many squares as you can from scraps of patterned paper, adhere these to a base piece of cardstock and run it through the Big Shot using a die of your choice - hey presto a cool piece to make a card with.

I attached a piece of Real Red ribbon, a Real Red button attached with Hemp thread and a tag from the I Wish kit ...card finished - scraps put to good use.

I've also used this example to make something special for the Helping Hudson blog - if you want to see what I've done then you'll need to buy the scrapbooking tutorial pack that is on sale on the Helping Hudson website - ten unique tutorials for $10!  If you haven't taken a look at the templates that are available to help this really good cause, check out all that has been happening here.

And don't forget - cards are still be collected for the Christmas Cards for the Troops campaign - check out the details here.

Enjoy.


Blog signature
 


 



No comments: