Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Introducing our newest family member - Spencer

It's been three weeks now since our lives were turned upside down by the arrival of Spencer - a now thirteen week old black and silver Schnoodle puppy.


IMG_5746
I had forgotten just how much work they can be ... Max our resident grown up Schnoodle was okay the first day but when the puppy was still in residence the following morning I think he suddenly realised this was a little more permanent than he had first thought.


IMG_5765
Here he is after his first bath.  Three weeks on, Max and Spencer are getting on very well - Max is top dog and Spencer gets the odd growl from time to time to let him know to pipe down and stop being annoying.  


IMG_5747 

I can feel the odd scrapbooking page coming on .... and I am going to dig out the photos of Max too - I am sure that Spencer is much bigger - gee I do hope we didn't just buy a standard Schnoodle rather than a mini one :)

Coming later in the month is a Stampamemory Challenge just for our pets - although I don't think Spencer will be the star of the show for that one - Max and his passion for the odd hat or two will be providing us with the entertainment that day!


Blog signature
 
 



1 comment:

Claire Daly said...

Awwwwww, he's way too cute Nikki!