Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Inkspirations Colour Challenge #26


Makeesha-colour-challenge-26-1
As luck would have it I needed to make a card or two this weekend for a few birthdays that are coming up so I had a look at Makeesha Byl's challenge and fell in love with these lovely colours. 


IMG_5815
Using the Upsy Daisy set and a card inspired from a lovely friend Christine Blain - I created this lovely sparkly masterpiece.  I love the Real Red and Basic Grey together ... they are a lovely combination aren't they.

Come back on the 13th for another example - as once I started with this colour combo I couldn't stop :o)


Blog signature
 



8 comments:

Susan Joyce said...

Lovely card Nikki. Love the bling!

Sharnee Torrents said...

Look at that gorgeous glitter!! I love the layout of this Nikki and the grey taffeta ribbon is one of my FAV'S!!
Smiles Sharnee :0)

Christine Blain said...

Oooh, LOVE this, N. Those colours are amazing; I'll be joining in for sure on Keesh's challenge. I really like the CASE of your clever friend's card :) xx

Kirsty Brown said...

Absolutely stunning... I love it!
Kirsty xx

Renée said...

gorgeous! love the glittery flowers along with the red ones :)

Lee Pelosi said...

Ohhh, I love the glittery ghosty daisies behind the red ones!
Lee x

Sue Madex said...

Gorgeous glittering!

Makeesha Byl said...

Beautiful! thanks for playing, Love Keesh x