Sunday, June 13, 2010

Happy Birthday Chloe


IMG_5818
It's birthday time again - Happy Birthday to my beautiful niece Chloe - we hope that you have a brilliant day.

I am really enjoying using the Pick A Petal set - it is a new addition to my collection and I can see the possibilities for all those beautiful petals will be endless.

The sentiment is from the Curly Labels set - I've used a Real Red marker pen to create just an image of the words so that they fit neatly inside a 1 1/4" circle punch.

There is a bit of sparkly on this card (not sure if I caught it with the camera) and of course a bit of bling - every girl has got to have some bling on her card right?

So happy birthday Chloe - we love and miss you.

Auntie Nikki, Uncle Paul, Olivia, Kieran, Max and Spencer xxxxx



No comments: