Monday, February 8, 2010

Punched Circles

IMG_4401

I was playing with the punches the other day and thought that creating a pattern using the crop-o-dile and little 3/4" circle punch made for an interesting pattern on the card - which I then layered with a complementary colour to create a different look.  I have also used some of the larger circles that I punched out to add interest to the other half of the card too. 

I also shortened the card front and added a small strip of Whisper White to the edge and sponged it for added interest. 

SUPPLIES

Stamp Set

Happy Moments

Card and Paper

Whisper White, Rose Red and Kiwi Kiss

Ink

Rose Red

Embellishments

5/8" Striped Grosgrain Ribbon

Tools

Crop-o-Dile, 3/4" circle punch

 

Blog signature
 



3 comments:

Christine Blain said...

Very clever, my friend! Great idea :)

Kylie bertucci said...

That is great nikki!! Very original and creative.

Claire Daly said...

Oh my goodness Nikki - I LOVE this card!