Saturday, March 2, 2013

One on 1 Blog Hop - February Update

Its that time again and guess what?  I'm not ready!


I've been thinking of making a vision board for a couple of years now but the passion to actaully gather the pieces and make some sense of it has evaded me this month.


Sorry I have nothing to show you - however, I can tell you I have consistently looked after myself, consistently looked after the family and today I started a brand new chapter in my life - a new job.


So February hasn't been totally unproductive.  I'll leave you with this inspirational quote (which will make an appearence on my vison board) and ask you to hop along to see how Melanie has been progressing this month.



Consistency


Nikki


x



10 comments:

Margareta Carlsson said...

Aww, I hope that you find your creative mojo again soon! {{{hugs}}} That is a beautiful quote, though. :)

Lee said...

We all have months like this :) I was reluctant only because a vision board is "not my thing". Turns out, I was wrong. Yay! Hope you get time and inspiration to make one soon!

Kelly S. said...

Great Quote!

Karen DiPasquale said...

Congrats on the job. Just a thought from someone reluctant to make her vision board - do it! The quote you posted goes hand in hand with what the vision board is all about. Trust me, it can be more than just a collection of clippings :)

Sue Madex said...

The vision board sounds great. Love the quote. Best wishes for settling in to the new job.

Cheri said...

Ah, life happens, right? Congrats on the new job. Hope the inspiration for your vision board hits soon!

Kara said...

Congrats on the new job Nikki! The quote is awesome. I had trouble with this assignment too - and like you - I'd wanted to do a board for a while. I think I was afraid that as an adult it had to somehow be perfect. I've been repeating my new mantra to myself all the time lately - "it's not perfect" - to remind myself that life is about living, not about finding perfection. I hope you do soon find inspiration to just grab glue and images and see what happens for you. All the best

Missus Wookie said...

I like that quote - hope that you continue to enjoy your life and continue to look after yourself, your family and your new job!

Lisa said...

I have no doubt that your vision board will be amazing. Congrats on the new job; can't wait to hear about it on the next hop :)

Ciseernefrusy said...

The next time I read a blog, I hope that it doesnt disappoint me as a lot as this one. I mean, I know it was my selection to read, but I actually thought youd have something interesting to say. All I hear is often a bunch of whining about some thing that you could fix should you werent too busy looking for attention.
cheap air jordans