Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Off to Canberra We Go!

It was June 2009 and I was stalking Claire Daly's blog for Convention news - I read this post and decided that when the time was right, (read when there was a specal offer on cos I am a girl who likes specials lol), .... I would join Stampin' Up! so that I too could have this much fun.


Here I am three years later packing my bags and heading off for my 3rd Convention.  I can't begin to tell you the excitement.  All of those lovely smiling faces in the photos in Claire's post are now really good friends of mine - the friendships I have made with both fellow demonstrators and customers are priceless.


So as I finish my packing and head off, I thought I just remind you that if you have been thinking about joining up (cos you like bargains just like me) .... then consider signing up before the 31st of May becomes the 1st of June.


So how much does it cost?  $169 .... choose $235 of products and pay just $169.  


B1_PaperParty_Demo_May0112_SP
Do this in May and receive a free pack of Designer Series Paper from June through to December - that's $132 worth of free papers too.


If you never buy another thing - that's okay, if you start a small empire that's cool too - Stampin' Up! really are embracing the Do It My Way approach to stamping and scrapbooking.


I have a Stampin' Up! website that makes it super easy to join up ..... click here to join now.


(There's a great video there to explain how Stampin' Up! started presented by the lovely Shelli Gardener).


Any questions call or email me NOW -  0428 254 952 - don't wait for the next special Do It Now and join in in the fun.


Nikki


x


 


 



No comments: