Wednesday, May 2, 2012

One on 1 Blog Hop - May Update

How quickly are the months hopping along?  Far too quickly.  Thanks to Margie we are hopping again to share our progress with One Little Word.


I had some catching up to do after last month so here's some photos to show you the progress - I am UP TO DATE yay!


Firstly here's the March 'set yourself a task and complete it' challenge ..... I did giggle when I read my blog from last month and I thank everyone who commented ... sometimes 'stuff' just happens doesn't it .... and really these projects don't take me long to do. Its part of the reason I love OLW - you don't have to spend long each month to keep the word in the forefront of your mind.


IMG_1769
This page really did just summarise how 'full on' the month of March was and it was no wonder I didn't set a task, let alone complete one.


April's task was much easier, for I knew I really had to work hard to get my OLW FOCUS to be at the forefront of my mind again.


IMG_1772
And here's April's update.  I read last year's letter to myself, especially the part about where I want to be one year from now and guess what ... I could have just copied it word for word.  


So I've written something more realistic this year and it feels good to be real for a change!


Thanks for joining me on my OLW journey for this month.  Time to hop along now to Amanda's blog  to see how her month has progressed.


Nikki


x



9 comments:

Lisa said...

It feels good to get caught up,no? :) Lovely projects, both of them. Happy May.

Kimberlee said...

I think I need to borrow some of your focus. :D
I like the page with your note to self. That floral paper is nice.

Ruth said...

I smiled when I saw your list, as it looks like mine!

Cheri said...

I could have copied last year's letter as well! I know I've accomplished a lot in the last year, but it feels like a long way to go yet.

Missus Wookie said...

Yeah for getting caught up, always fun to start a garden overhaul I think :)
I agree I like these projects as they aren't too complicated but still ensure I keep my word in mind.

MonicaB said...

Your list made me laugh. Mine looked like that but I finally crossed some things off the list even though they are not finished. Love the colors of your pages. Thanks for sharing.

kelly said...

just love your page designs and honest journaling. thanks for sharing!

cinback said...

Good for you on catching up! I am so terrible when I get behind...I usually end up abandoning the project at that point.

Sue Madex said...

Reading your focus pages has brought my rather neglected word a bit more to the front of mind. Love your OLW blog hop posts. All the best for May.