Thursday, April 12, 2012

New Class Update

Last month's technique class was all about Babywipes.  We made two cards using two different techniques and a sample for our technique books.


IMG_0516Sorry this photo is so dark - in Melbourne we have lost daylight savings so I am going to have to get better at planning my photography sessions arent I.


Bookings for the classes has been so good that I've added an extra night every month - it works out to be about the first Thursday every month - so now you have two opportunities to come along and learn something new.


Both classes will be the same technique - this month its Crayon Resist - and I'm keeping the classes small - so lots of attention and lots of time to have a play.


So if you are interested I still have three seats left in the new class - starting on Thursday 3 May at 7.30pm.


Call on 0428 254 952, SMS, email or send smoke signals ... I don't mind .... just book your seat if you want come along.


For more information check out all there is to know HERE


Nikki


x


 



No comments: