Monday, April 23, 2012

Making Merry Monday 2011

I think it is time to make a start on some Christmas Cards ... so here goes with Making Merry Monday for 2012.  I'm joining in with Ros Davidson who is far more organised than me ....she started weeks ago.


IMG_1684
Apothecary Art might not necessarily be the stamp set you immediately think of when you think of Christmas cards but its amazing how versitile it is isn't it.  I've used the sentiment from Welcome Christmas, using marker pens to stamp just the words of a much larger stamp as I liked the style of the writing and thought it went well with the image of the flowers.


The colours are Cherry Cobbler and Old Olive - such traditional colours.  I am going to 'try' to see if I can make some cards in less traditional colours this year.


Hope you are having a Merry Monday, if you are going to be joining me on this quest to make a start on your Christmas cards early, leave a comment and link to your blog, I'd love to cheer you on.


 



1 comment:

Karen Cumming said...

Hi Nikki. Because you inspire me I have sent you a Liebster Blog award!
You can pop over to my blog to accept it.