Saturday, November 19, 2011

Want a FREE stamp set?

Not just ONE free set, but TWO free sets and a bottle of champagne glitter glass (retail value $7.95) too.  


All you have to do is sign up as a new recruit before the close of business on 27 November.


So what will you receive?  Well you will receive two new sets from the upcoming Summer Mini .... You Are Loved clear mount set (retail value $47.95) and Fabulous Florets (retail value $44.95) - both these sets are new to Australia and are stunning.


I was lucky enough to receive both the Fabulous Florets set and the Champagne Glitter Glass at our Regional event in Melbourne last weekend - and as this is a special month of prizes and awards for demonstrators across the globe (so far this month I have earned some Antique Brads and another new stamp set from the Summer Mini - Stampin' Up! are so generous), I thought I would offer the first person to join my team before 27 November the freebies that I will receive.


So what are you waiting for?  Pictures of the stamp sets perhaps?  


Well I can't provide photos of the sets because they haven't been released yet, but come back on Monday to see the card I have made for my daughter's birthday - hint hint!


$289 for the Starter Kit (contents shown on the back page of the catalogue) - worth $610 plus you will also receive over $100 worth of extra goodies as well.


Perhaps someone needs an idea for a Christmas present for you?  You don't have to be a business builder - you can just join up for the Starter Kit and leave it at that.


Check out the Join My Team page for some more ideas of how this could work for you.


And remember, only the first person to sign up this month will be able to win all three goodies.  Although don't worry - anyone who signs up before 27th November will also receive the You Are Loved clear mount set too :o)


Call or email and I can send you all the information you need to see if this is the right decision for you.


Please note these freebies are only available from me, this is not a company wide special offer :o)


Happy Stampin


Nikki


x



No comments: