Saturday, November 26, 2011

Christmas Blog Hop

Welcome to our last blog hop of the year - a Christmas themed one of course.  Hop on board and be ready to be inspired (I am in need of inspiration - I've hardly made any Christmas cards this year).


IMG_0289
I was inspired by my fellow blog hoppers Alisha Watson's Regional swap and  Judy May's recent JAI win, to try out the pop up Christmas tree using the Pennant Parade stamp set and matching punch.


IMG_0290
Here's a sneak peek of a new A la Carte stamp from the upcoming Summer Mini - a single stamp called Stylish Star - isn't it cute.


IMG_0284
The colours used are Lucky Limeade with either Riding Hood Red or Wisteria Wonder - ovely quick cards to make and the pop up posts well too.


Time to hop off now to see what the lovely Sue Madex has created.


Happy blog hopping


Nikki


x


ps if you'd like a free copy of the new Summer mini and you don't have a demonstrator already, just send me an email and I'll pop one in the post for you.


 



9 comments:

Alisha Watson said...

Gorgeous Nikki, I have to get that little star, I love it. Love the purple in the christmas theme too, looks great.

Christine Blain said...

These are very sweet, Nikki. Love the star backgrounds, and I especially like the use of Wisteria Wonder on your card.

Tina Gillespie said...

What a sweet Christmas card! The pop up trees look fab!

Christine Henderson said...

Your cards are wonderful, Nikki. I love the colours you have chosen...I'm inspired to move away from traditional colours and try something new. Beautiful!!

Judy May said...

Lovely cards, Nikki. These trees are super cute aren't they? Wisteria wonder makes a nice non-traditional colour option, as well.

Kathryn Mangelsdorf said...

Great Christmas card ideas here with the star stamp as a background and love your 3 dimensional Christmas trees.

Margaret Knoops said...

Ooooh I love your cards Nikki! I'm enjoying playing with my pennant punch too! Thanks for sharing!

Di DUnk said...

Gorgeous Nikki. Yes, I HAVE to get that little star too. It's just too lovely! That colour combination is great too. TFS

Sue Madex said...

Love the pop up trees and seriously in love with that little star now too.