Wednesday, November 9, 2011

It was my birthday :)

Over two weeks ago I celebrated another birthday - not sure I am that happy to be getting older but hey we can't stop time can we.  Of course having some crafty friends I received quite a few handmade cards which I thought I'd share with you.


KP was on card making duties whilst Olivia  was making the cupcakes and dinner.  He sneaked some cardstock and a few markers.  He said I look 33 on the outside (he needs his eyes testing bless him) and on the inside of the card he wrote 'happy 43rd birthday' - cos I am 43 on the inside - didn't have the heart to tell him I am actually 44 ;)


IMG_0082


This lovely card is from Teena Pillar - who really needs to get herself a blog!


IMG_0076


And this one is from the lovely Christine Blain - go and check out her other creations she is very clever.


IMG_0077


And a lovely card from Susannah in Scotland (waving madly to you lovely lady).


IMG_0079


yes another card, this time from my stamping friend Tracey - love it!


IMG_0080 and finally a card from another stamping friend Sharon - she is so clever I love the little cut out peep hole - will be casing that for sure.


IMG_0083
I had a lovely day - albeit that I had to work, but it was fun.  The kids cooked dinner and then I went out for a walk with some soccer mums.  


IMG_0044
This picture is a bit blurry (I hope Olivia's photos are better) -  as Paul was away, the kids made dinner, had been to the shops and bought me a lovely present and even set the table.


It really was a great day.


Nikki


x


 



1 comment:

susannah said...

glad you had such a lovely day,and miss you lots as you have a kind heart and a generous soul,love and hugs susannah