Monday, May 2, 2011

Stampamemory Challenge - May 2011 - Colour

There's a lot going on during the first days of May - click on the OLW link if you are looking for the OLW update, or scroll down for the May specials .... but read on for the SAM Challenge and a new scrapbooking layout.


Colour challengeIt's challenge time again at Stampamemory - click here to see what the rest of the Design Team have come up.  I've taken this colour challenge quite 'loosely' shall we say!  I chose Pacific Point as the blue, Not Quite Navy for the black and More Mustard for the yellow/green and I chose to ignore the pink!


IMG_8739
Blueberry Crisp DSP is one of my favourites and I've wanted to make bunting ever since I first saw it on a layout about a year ago.


IMG_8740I love that the Defining Alphabet stamps fit so nicely inside the 1" circle punch - never noticed that before and it made the title quick and easy to create.  I've raised up the little circles on Stampin' Dimensionals.


IMG_8742
All the edges have been 'daubed' with Pacific Point.  And the bunting has been hung on Linen Thread.  Here's a close up of the journalling ...


IMG_8743
Why not have a go at this challenge this month - you can do what I've done and pick just a couple of colours you like or go the whole hog and match up the lot - whatever you decide to do, don't forget to share it with us and have fun.


Happy scrapping.


Nikki


x



No comments: