Friday, May 13, 2011

Convention News 2011

IMG_5813(The stage - gotta love those stamps and border punched bits)


I am one excited little bunny!  Convention 2011 has started.  Now I did wonder ... this is my second year at Convention - would I find it so exciting? Well let me tell you ... oh YES ... it has been even more exciting than last year.


IMG_5812
Some of my lovely friends


I had butterflies yesterday as a frenzy of emails went round how about to get to the accommodation (there are 11 of us in one house in Fitzroy), who was meeting who and where .... collecting the lovely Nicole Nation from Tassie from the bus stop (I hope to goodness I don't loose her whilst she is here - her husband and girls will shoot me :) ), Nic spent the night with me before going to her very first Convention ... all exciting stuff - even if Spencer did eat her luggage tag from her suitcase within five minutes of her being in our house - very embarrassing :)


IMG_5816
Is this cute - one 'huge tag' up on stage


And yes the first day didn't disappoint .... the best news I heard (apart from secret squirrel stuff like new stamp sets and new promotions- I am such a tease aren't I?)  .... was that you can now become a demonstrator without the need for an ABN - yep that's right ... no ABN!  


IMG_5875
A Workshop Wow presentation - so many ideas


So if you are sat at home thinking ... 'I want to be a part of that', or 'that is so much fun I want to go next year', or 'I don't want to run a business I just want to be a hobbyist and the ABN was too scary or too hard' ... now is the time to sign up.


Its easy, the kit is brilliant value for money ..... and you get to come to great events like this.  Call me and I'll send you all the information you need.


Well ladies I am off to pack my suitcase, I'm staying at the house with all my friends for the next two nights and I need to get organised.


I'll be back next week to show you some great new technqiues I've learnt, some great new promotions ... (hint:  book a workhop in late May or June NOW!)  ..... and much more.


Til then


Happy Stampin!


Nikki


03428 254 952


x



No comments: