Monday, May 2, 2011

One on 1 Blog Hop - April Update

Yes a whole month has sped by and it is time once again for a OLW update.  You may have arrived from Lynne's blog, if you have hello and welcome; if you are a regular of this blog, hello .... time to be inspired by my fellow blog hoppers!


IMG_8586
This month's task was to write a note to yourself - reflecting where you are now and where you would want to be one year from now.


IMG_8585
I found it hard to write to myself .... not sure why, but as I am embarking on a year of change I am embracing all the monthly tasks and just 'not thinking too much .... just doing'.


I am enjoying the journey and love reading how everyone else is embracing their word and including it into their every day life .... being one third of the way through the year I am so pleased I started out on this journey.


Hop along now to Monica's blog for more inspiration and I hope to see you again next month.


Nikki


x



14 comments:

Lynn Wigren said...

I love the patchwork look to your Note to Self page! Did you emboss each square?

Rebekah said...

Love the layout of your pattern paper and "Note to Self". Very pretty!

Scrappnbee said...

The texture on your note to self is fabulous! Love the black and white and red color combo! Thanks for the stop on the OLW blog hop! Hope to see you next month!-Amanda

Lisa said...

Love the patchwork effect on the Note to Self page. Beautiful!

Karen DiPasquale said...

Cool paper!

MonicaB said...

Love your patchwork page. The textures look great.

Cheri said...

Very pretty patchwork! Thanks for joining in the OLW hop!

DonnaBD said...

oh gorgeous title page - is that fabric? Love how you wrote in red pen!

Sam @ Learn. Create. Do. said...

lovely pages, and the patchwork very pretty.

jamie said...

i too found it hard to write to myself...especially in light of where i thought i wanted to be in a year. but like you, i just did it! and isn't that part of what this class is teaching us? to just get in there with our word and do it?
loved the red and black. is that fabric? i see texture. very cool.
~j

Julie Ann Shahin said...

Wow! Your page is wonderful! I love your papers. Great letter too! Doesn't it feel good to stay caught up? :) xoxo

jill conyers said...

Love how your album is coming together! I'm enjoying this journey too :)

Jen said...

Beautiful layout. Great color combination. I agree about the writing being difficult. Might be why I've still put it off.

Margie S (xnomads) said...

Love the Note to Self page - it looks fantastic. Great colors. Lovely letter. I'm inspired! I find it hard to write to myself as well!