Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Just Add Ink Challenge #48

With the festivities over and enough food left to feed an army, I've had no more excuses for not sitting down and trying to find my lost mojo.  So yesterday whilst the boys were at the MCG watching the cricket, I made some of my new tea - Buddha's Tears  (the nicest green tea I have ever tasted) .... and thought I'd start with the latest JAI challenge.  Six cards later .... I think I've finally cracked it .... missing mojo found - YAY :)


So here's the first of many cards to show you:


IMG_8012
The beautiful rose from Fifth Avenue Floral makes a lovely outline to watercolour.  I stamped it onto watercolour paper in black Stazon and then used an Aqua Blender pen and some Rich Razzleberry ink to colour in the image.  The Victoria Crochet Trim and a little Vintage Trinket from the Summer Mini are perfect to create a vintage look ... the little self adhesive pearls and some shimmer paint  to finish it off.  


Hope you are having a fun and relaxing time and find some time to create - hop on over to JAI for lots of inspiration.


Back soon with more .... need to start scrapbooking again too.


Blog signature


 



4 comments:

Mae Collins said...

A very pretty card, must get my Victoria Crochet Trim out again soon!

Tania Gould said...

Very pretty - love that crochet trim - isn't is gorgeous! Thanks for playing!

Bronwyn said...

I love the crochet trim and pretty colours. Must check out those 'trinkets' in the new mini.

Danielle Daws said...

Oooh, I love how you've only used the scallops on part of the design. It looks great!