Sunday, December 12, 2010

Custom Christmas Cards

Having given up any hope of being able sit and create without staring at pieces of card for hours on end waiting to be inspired, I was grateful to be asked to make a pack of cards for someone - they choose the design from one of the many they had seen here and then the colour scheme - not what I would have immediately chosen for Christmas but it works really well and I made a couple of extra ones to send out this year.


IMG_7738Excuse the dodgy photo, it is straight in real life - weather has been terrible here - far too much rain and grey skies - taking photos outside is a little bit of a luxury at the moment.  


Talking of rain - look what I saw in my garden this week ...


IMG_7744Aren't they cute, they nest in our garden too, we are so lucky - just taking some shelter from the driving rain under the veranda.


Blog signature


 



No comments: