Friday, December 10, 2010

Anybody Seen My Mojo

I spent a lovely evening a couple of weeks ago with some beautiful ladies - making cards together just because .... it took me several hours to make .... wait for it .... just ONE - well actually one and a bit; but the bit doesn't count because I still haven't finished it.  


Have you ever had days like that?  Well I am having a few weeks like that .... I'm not sure if I am tired and need a rest, work is finally zapping me of energy or I have just run out of steam ... but I wish I wish I could find my mojo :(


So here's my one and only ....


IMG_7766There are lots of variations around the net for this card - very quick to make.  I've used the Welcome Christmas stamp set but you could choose any.


I hope you are having fun making your cards .... and if you find my mojo sneeking around can you send it home again please!


Blog signature


 


 



No comments: