Monday, December 13, 2010

Happy Birthday Christian

My nephew celebrates his birthday today ... how I wish I owned the new range of teenage style stamps but not yet ... so I got creative with the lovely Deisgner Series papers, Celebrations.


IMG_7741Because the design was so simple I thought I'd alter the card base, so I folded the card to open in the centre - there's probably a special name for it .... but it escapes me right now LOL


IMG_7742and because I had lots of scraps left over it was so quick to make up another card at the same time - its great paper - really bright and the Perfect Punches stamp set is fast being my favourite sentiment set - so quick to stamp and punch.  What did I ever do without my Top Note die?  I have a new one the Scallop Square from the new Summer Mini - can't wait to give that one a try out soon too.


So Christian, we hope you have a fab day.


Love from Auntie Nikki, Uncle Paul, Olivia, Kieran and the dogs xxxx


 



No comments: