Friday, December 24, 2010

Happy Christmas

Its that time again when we all take a break from our daily lives to spend times with our families and loved ones.


For me its time to recuperate and rest after a busy year and to reflect on what 2011 will bring.  I am very excited to be able to wake up with no alarm, to spend a day or seventeen (yes I did count them up) without watching the clock or sit for endless hours at my work desk ... I can't wait :)


I am planning on finding my missing mojo and creating - lots of summery cards and scrapbooking pages so there should be plenty to share with you.


We are almost ready .... Sadler Traditions are being ticked off ..... the children have bought their ornaments.


IMG_7716KP's keepsake - he won't forget which year he bought it will he LOL .... and Olivia's ....  IMG_7715Did I need to tell you that was OJ's?  Just so her!


Seats are booked at the movies this afternoon, another of our traditions ... we've splashed out and are seeing Harry Potter in Gold Class, Olivia has glazed the ham and Kieran has started a new tradition of being in charge of the sausage rolls ... all coming along nicely.


A few more things to wrap but nothing that can't be done with a glass of Sav Blanc tonite .... after a little walk around the neighbourhood to check out the Christmas lights.


So whatever you doing and wherever you may be, I wish you happy times and I thank you for your friendship.


With love


Nikki


xx


 


 


 



1 comment:

Sue Bayliss said...

Hope you and your family have a fantastic Christmas, looking forward to seeing all your crafty creations in the new year