Saturday, December 22, 2012

Shaker Frame Cards


IMG_2822
I've had the little Shaker Frames sitting on my craft desk for about two months now - and I was determined to use them for a Christmas card.  


Now I would have retaken this photo had I not been in such a rush to post these cards to some lovely ladies - but I am hoping you can just about make out that I used the Snowflake embossing folder on the Whisper White Cardstock - can you see it?  Humm probably not! 


The foliage and bird stamp is from the Christmas Lodge set, the ornament is from Ornament Keepsakes and the sentiment from Snowflake Soiree.



IMG_2823
Here's a better picture - half way through making the cards I decided to use the embossing folder so here's one without it - I couldn't make up my mind if I preferred the cleaness of this one more.


I used Window Sheet and some chunky glitter - reminds me of the snowglobes we always had as kids. Looking forward to making more cards with these dear little frames - oh and a scrapbooking page or two!


Happy festive stampin'


Nikki


x



No comments: