Sunday, December 23, 2012

Christmas Punch Art


IMG_2825
I received this beautiful card from the lovely Carolina Evans and instantly NEEDED to make the little Christmas pudding - isn't it cute.  You simply have to check out Carolina's work, she is an inspiration.



IMG_2826
And here's my version.  I had to CASE the puddings exactly because they were so cute.  Carolina used Designer Series Papers for her pudding top but I used Very Vanilla cardstock.



IMG_2827
Here's a close up of the little pudding.  Both the kids wanted cards to give to their boyfriend / girlfriend so I rustled up a few of these.  Loving the Curly Cute stamp set!


I am coming to the end of all my cards for this year - I am a little relieved and looking forward to making some cheerful birthday cards - how about you?


I do have one or two creations left to share so will be back in a day or so.


Nikki


x



No comments: