Monday, December 24, 2012

Christmas Gifts for Mum


IMG_2811
As I was packing my Mum's Christmas present I decided to send a few extra goodies too - as Mum and I live so far apart I thought I'd share some of the goodies I have been making with all my class and team ladies.  Mum's a regular visitor to my blog so I thought she'd like to see some of the things I have been making - so I packed up a little parcel - there's a lovely silver and pearl necklace in the little bag!



IMG_2807
And here's Mum's card.  I fell in love with the Christmas Lodge tree the minute I saw it in the new catalogue and somehow Mum is the only one to receive a card using the tree!  Oh well there is always next year!


Well its Christmas Eve here in Australia which in the Sadler household means we are off to the movies this afternoon - we are going to see the new Bond movie.


Then it will be back home again, Radio 2 Christmas Eve breakfast show on full blast so we can sing along to all the old Christmas songs, and I'll be in the kitchen, glass of Sav Blanc and the Jamie Oliver Christmas dinner preparations will begin. 


Love love love Christmas Eve and really love that even as the kids get older they still enjoy our traditions too.


Take care of you and yours.


Happy Christmas.


Nikki


x



1 comment:

Claire Daly said...

What a beautiful gift Nikki. I must do the same for my Mum as a random thing during the year. I love all your beautiful creations and I bet your Mum does too. Merry Christmas lovely lady and thanks for all your crafty inspiration and happy chats this year :)