Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Pretty Postage


IMG_2734
I had a special card to make for a very 'special' friend's daughter this week.  The beautiful girl is 21, and a complete credit to her lovely parents.


I've been wanting to use this Pretty Postage set for ages - itsn't it cute?  I love the coordinating Postage Stamp punch.  The Fancy Fan embossing folder is fast becoming one of my favourites.


I made two cards - both slightly different but I forgot to photograph the one I have sent - so here's the second one I made.



IMG_2735
I even pushed myself out of my comfort zone and used a piece of Designer Series Paper - a piece from the Patio Party pack.


I was really pleased with the result - hope you agree.


Happy Stampin'


Nikki


x



1 comment:

Mary Kelly said...

Beautiful card Nikki - the colours are so good together and love the fancy fan.