Monday, November 26, 2012

Our Livs Turned 17!

Yes I know it was last week, but better late then never.



IMG_2729
Liv's present this year was a pair of Tiffany earrings - I know just how lucky is she.  I am sure she won't mind me telling you that she doesn't actually them in real life ... she has such little ears that even these mini ones look huge on her .... so we are off to the Tiffany store tomorrow morning to choose a bracelet instead.



IMG_2731
Here's a close up of the Tiffany inspired card I made for her.  I used Pool Party of course, and the Simply Scored and Diagonal Plate to create the quilted look - oh and loads of pearls.  The sentiment is from the Curly Cute set.


Did you spy anything else that's handmade?


Yes the little Petite Purse - isn't it cute.  Its a Big Shot die (194) and I've stamped it using the En Francais background stamp.  I'm busy making a heap of these as little gifts for some friends - can't wait to show you them ... but you'll have to wait a few more days so I don't spoil the surprise.


Nearly forgot to show you a picture of the birthday girl .... here she is



IMG_2751
... she received her main pressies on Sunday when her dad was home, so I bought her some flowers for the actual day - she loved them, made her feel very grown up.


Til next time .... Happy Stampin'


Nikki



 



2 comments:

Claire Daly said...

Beautiful creations (LOVE that card Nikki - it's amazing!) for a beautiful girl. Happy birthday grown up Olivia :)

Mary Kelly said...

Oh so beautiful, so elegeant!! Love it and the gorgeous purse. Happy Birthday to your Daughter.