Thursday, November 1, 2012

Happy Halloween!

Almost forgot to post this today, I had the first Team Inky team meeting on Monday night and I thought I'd make the girls a seasonal treat.



IMG_1009
The owl and bird punch have gone all spooky!  Sorry about the photo - Livs took it with her iPhone which is good because I forgot to take a photo before I gave them to the girls.



IMG_2659
Our resident cupcake queen made some spooky sweet treats for her friends at school today too - she's becoming an expert with the icing.



IMG_2661
Here's a close up of Olivia's bag of Halloween lollies - apparently you are never too old for Halloween treats - even Paul took a bag back to Sydney with him.  I love it when the family ask me to make things for them too :)


Happy spooking everyone.


Nikki


x



No comments: