Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Just Add Ink Challenge

Its challenge time again over at Just Add Ink.  There's a sketch to inspire us this week.



IMG_2694
I broke out the Daydream Medallions and some Pumpkin Pie bits and pieces - it's my Mother-in-Law's birthday at the end of the month and she loves the colour orange.



IMG_2696
I'm not sure I could get much more Pumpkin Pie if I tried!  I threaded a little piece of cardstock through the lovely faceted button for good measure.


Off to find her a present now, trying to fill my day with things to keep me occupied.  It's exam day for my daughter Livs (she doing a Year 12 subject in Year 11 - alot of children do this), she doing a Psych exam this afternoon and my tummy is already churning ... what am I going to do next year when she has lots of exams to sit all at the same time?


Right off to shops I go.


Happy Stampin!


Nikki


x


 



3 comments:

Nikki Spencer said...

So effective Nikki! Love the Pumpkin Pie, it is one of my fave SU colours.
Such a pretty use of colour and patterns!
Thanks for joining us at JAI this week.

Christine Blain said...

Pumpkin Pie doesn't get used much in this household, but you've showcased it beautifully, Nikki. Your orange-loving mother-in-law will ADORE this, I'm sure. Love the medallions - beautiful. Glad you could join us at Just Add Ink this week :)

Jo Eades said...

Lovely card Nikki. I'm quite partially to PP too so I'm sure your MIL will love this card. Thanks for joining in with us at JAI this week.