Sunday, September 23, 2012

ESAD Blog Hop For The Holiday Traditions Catalogue


295192_457886387567998_1862492254_n
Back again for another blog hop, this time the ESAD Holiday Traditions Catalogue Hop.  


So are you wondering what ESAD is? 


ESAD stands for "Extra Special Australasian Demonstrators" and it is an on-line group just for Australian and New Zealand Stampin" Up! demonstrators.


We so love what we do and not only do we love to share it with our customers, friends, and wonderful blog visitors, but we share our love for what we do with each other as demonstrators. We run swaps, challenges, tutorials, product know-how, and cyberstamps, and we are always there to help and support each other when it is needed.


So if you are a Stampin' Up! demonstrator located in Australia or New Zealand, then please feel free to click here to join our wonderful group.


So what have I created for you today?



IMG_2468
Lots of new catalogue products for you.  Have you noticed that there are a few 'bundles' of products in the new catalogue now?  The new Scentsational Season stamp set is so cute and the bundle of framelits and stamps means you save over $10 on the clear mount option and more if you prefer to use wood.


I used the framelit to cut the shape from a piece of the new Core'dinations card stock - in the Gumball Green In-Colour.  I ran this through the Vintage Embossing folder and then used a sanding block to remove some of the colour to show the monochromatic colour inside - you can tear or distress this card in many ways to reveal the colours.



IMG_2467
I stamped and embossed the little gingerbread man onto a piece of Very Vanilla cardstock and then placed this underneath the Gumball Green piece.  The sentiment stamp - Heart of Christmas - a gift from the recent HeartFelt event, is a perfect greeting I think.



IMG_2469
For this one I've used a piece of the Snow Festival Designer Series Paper behind the Christmas Tree cut out and then added Rhinestones to the paper to add a bit of sparkle.


I also added rhinestones to the bakers twine - this time I have used two of the larger ones at the end of the twine to so they look like little beads.


Well that's all from me .... time to hop along and visit the lovely Andrea Buckland - hope to see you again some time.


Nikki


x


 


 


 


 



13 comments:

Kylie Clemmence said...

So cute, Nikki!

Monique said...

Nikki, love the DSP behind the cut out of the tree, and the addition of some bling! Great projects.
Cheers
Monique

narelle hoggard said...

isn't this just the cutest stamp set. love your ideas. TFS

Alisha Watson said...

Love the die cutting ontop of the embossing, gorgeous!!

Margaret Knoops said...

You definitely are on a roll this weekend with Blog Hops! Love your cards & what an awesome idea using the rhinestones as little beads! You are very clever!

Jane Norrish said...

Love core'dinations, so glad SU now carry it. Great projects, thanks for sharing ;-)

Kathryn Ruddick said...

Gorgeous cards my friend, so glad you mentioned in your post about the rhinestone beads, as I was having such a "quick look" I hadn't picked them - gorgeous!!

Mary Kelly said...

Great Christmas cards - love how you can centre the images on the vintage embossing folder. I do love that greeting too.

Tests said...

I love what you have done with the core'dinations and so glad we sell it now! Thank you for sharing xxTessxx

Andrea said...

Lovely cards. I do love the effect of the sanding.

Kayleen McLean said...

Beautiful cards Nikki, more things for me to NEED!!

Kristine Giampietro said...

I love these projects Nikki. I need to get that cardstock now. Thanks for sharing x

Juliette said...

Gorgeous cards Nikki. Now adding the cardstock to my next order.