Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Sale-a-Bration is Nearly Over

Only a couple more weeks before Sale-a-Bration comes to an end.  If you want to see what all the fuss is about have a look here.





IMG_1161Here's another card from the class a couple of weeks ago, have I told you I love the Everyday Enchantment papers yet?

Its been a lovely long weekend here in Melbourne and whilst it was three days at home for the Sadler Gang - it was a peaceful and restful one.  We went to see Melbourne Heart play on Saturday night with some friends, ate Souvlaki's and Cold Rock ice-cream (well the kids did, I stopped at the Souvlaki!), I caught up on some gardening and even managed to clip and wash the two dogs.  I had a visit from my best friend on Friday night and I had a lovely chat with my mum on Sunday;  the kids have just 'chilled' (read .... played xBox or worked and partied!). Even the laundry and housework are up to date.   I am really appreciating it's the simple things in life that make me happy and contented.

My husband is home tomorrow for 12 days - he's on a course here in Melbourne - it will be great to have him home again.  Then he goes back to Sydney for just a week and half as then its Easter and we are going away to Raymond Island - yay :)

Happy Labour day and keep tuned for more inspiration.

Nikki

x



No comments: