Saturday, March 24, 2012

Blog Hopping with a PageMap

Its Blog Hop day ..... yay!  We are using a Pagemap today from Becky Fleck.


Page Map blog hop sketch March 2012
Sometimes life doesn't quite go to plan does it and here I am today showing you a card for a lovely new teenager in our Petrie Sadler gang - Tess.  Tess is our youngest Petrie Sadler - so now they are all teenagers!  She was meant to receive this last night but Olivia has been sick all week so we never managed to get to her birthday party - I have a funny feeling though that Tess doesn't see my blog so I am sure it will be safe to show you without ruining the surprise.


IMG_1222Do you spy some new goodies?  Yes the pleated satin ribbon from the new mini coming in the next few days - it is so lovely.


I hope you enjoy your weekend - I'm off to share the love of Stampin' Up! tonight with a new bunch of ladies - looking foward to it.


Time now to hop along and visit the lovely Christine Blain.  Hope to see you again soon.


Love Nikki


x


 



8 comments:

Christine Blain said...

What a sweet, sweet card, Nikki! I really love the embossing on the circle, and that gorgeous ribbon you've used (great minds think alike, ha ha).

Chris Henderson said...

Your card is absolutely beautiful, Nikki. So fresh and sweet. And that lovely pink ribbon is the perfect embellishment. I love it!

Judy May said...

Gorgeous card, Nikki. Love the colours and all the details; perfect for a teenager.

Di Dunk said...

Another gorgeous creation Nikki. Love what you have done. Any teenager would just love it. New ribbon looks stunning too doesn't it.

Amanda Hill said...

Butterflys will win me over anytime. Great card Nikki.

Nikki Spencer said...

Gorgeous Nikki! such pretty & fun colours and polka dots & butterflies are always a winner with me.

Alisha Watson said...

Love your bright beautiful card Nikki, TFS

Narelle Farrugia said...

I love this card Nikki - love that DSP and the ribbon is gorgeous!