Saturday, March 3, 2012

Sale-A-Bration Class

IMG_1157I had a great night helping some lovely ladies to create some cards using the Sale-a-Bration goodies - it was great fun and I think everyone had a great time.


This card was inspired by one I found on the net (if you know where let me know so I can leave the appropriate acknowledgement please) - I loved that it included all the ribbons, brads, papers and the lovely Outlined Ocassions set.


Sale-a-Bration will finish at the end of this month so if you are wishing to place an order please let me know - for every $100 spent you will receive a freebie from the Sale-a-Bration catalogue - or hold a workshop and receive even more freebies.  


Happy stampin!


Nikki


x


 



1 comment:

Tina Gillespie said...

Gorgeous card Nikki -I'm sure your ladies loved it.