Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Christmas In July again!

IMG_9380
I love this card.  It was inspired from a stamping magazine - not sure which one but when I saw the tree made with the leaves from the two step bird punch I knew that eventually I would find the time to make it.  It really is very easy (yes Sharon I did write easy LOL) to place the leaves (tear off the stems) into a shape of a tree - and when we made this in the class last week we had trees of all different styles ... and they all looked lovely.


I've used the Vintage Vogue set to create the background - stamping tone on tone with Rich Razzleberry - and the pearls are a must have finish for the card.


Happy Stampin


Nikki


x


 



3 comments:

Margaret Knoops said...

Gorgeous card Nikki!

Tina G said...

Fantastic card Nikki! It was featured in Australian Cardmaking, Stamping and Papercraft Vol 16 No 7.

kay said...

this one was my most favourite of the night - but it was a toss up between this one and the blue bauble - defo be making a few more of these gorgeous ones. thanks nikki - a star, as always