Monday, November 1, 2010

Stampamemory Challenge - Spring!

IMG_7379
The challenge this month is Spring - I hummed and arrrhhhed for ages .... did I choose flowers, the new veggie patch .... tulips?  I settled for our new garden residents ... a little family of Blackbirds and some Collar Doves.


Wild Wasabi is my new favourite green - and yes your eyes are not deceiving you - the cardstock is wonky under the title ... having completed the page I put it onto the bench in the kitchen ready to photograph it ... right in a puddle of water ... ooops!


Hop on over to the Stampamemory site to enter the challenge - we'd love to see all of your entries.


Scrapping Signature


 


 



2 comments:

Tina G said...

Cute pics of the birdies. I think Wild Wasabi is going to become a favourite of mine too!

Tanja said...

I love your clean lines of your layout and those photos are awesome. Sorry to here about the puddle of water.