Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Last but not least - Reason Number Five


To love what we do and share what we love, as we help others enjoy creativity and worthwhile accomplishments ... in this we make a difference.


This is the Stampin' Up! Statement of the Heart - and how true it is. For me there is no better thing to do than share the craft of creating something that will be treasured - whether it be a card for a friend in need, a birthday card for a family member, a scrapbooking memory for generations to share ... you will always find friends and generate smiles through sharing a craft.



IMG_5793

When I hold workshops we often complete a scrapbooking page - and I am often told 'oh I can't do this' or 'I don't know why I came because I am useless at this' or even ... 'I didn't bring any photos cos I know I won't like my page so there was no point' .... and here are the results ....


IMG_5794
Yes every page is a winner, every page will be treasured ... 


IMG_5795
Pages made at these workshops have been given as gifts, hung on walls and displayed pride of place in someone's home .... 


IMG_5796
We can all make something beautiful and worthy of being treasured ... and a workshop or class for me is more about giving than selling ...  

I thank the lovely ladies who attended Tammy Smith's workshop who kindly allowed me to show you their work ... all everso slightly different and all beautiful - and yes some have no photos but that doesn't matter - all the ladies had fun.


That's what I love about being a demonstrator - sharing what I love with others.

Join Stampin' Up! now before the fabulous offer runs out - you only have ten days left :o)  


Blog signature
 


 



No comments: