Friday, July 9, 2010

Just Riding

Just a quick one from me today ... work is a little hectic shall we say ... but nothing new there really - just ten and eleven hour days are eating into my crafting time which isn't good at all .... in fact it's eating into my whole life but there is light at the end of the tunnel and so I know it won't last long.


IMG_6071
Here's a card I made last weekend for one of Kieran's best friends.  using the Just Riding set and some torn paper and sponges this was very quick to make.  I have seen this image somewhere about a year ago (if you know where I saw it let me know so that I can give credit where credit is due please)  ... and I would have liked to use the brayer but I have misplaced it .... I have put it somewhere safe and now I can't find it!  But anyway, the sponge did the trick.

The little sentiment 'way 2 go' is from the new Level 1 hostess set that is only available until the end of August ... if you want to know how you can get your own set just give me a call or email.

Have a lovely day .... back on Monday with Making Merry Monday and I am going to set some time aside this weekend to rustle up a few more things to share with you.


Blog signature
 



2 comments:

Tina G said...

Great card Nikki! Was it inspired by a card that Jayne Mercer did?

Judy May said...

What a great 'boy' card Nikki. I hope things calm down at work soon, being deprived of crafting time hurts the soul!