Monday, August 24, 2009

Making Merry Monday # 8

IMG_2547

I love this card .... okay so yes it is Old Olive and Real Red ... I did tell you I was a traditional girl at heart!

I've used the new Tree Trimmings from the Spring Mini, a glue pen with Dazzling Diamonds, the wording from the Level One Hostess set Best Yet set which fits perfectly inside the tag punch (which I then matted with yummy Real Red).  I've used the little flower from the Season Of Joy set but if you don't have this set then any little flower or sparkle will do.

This is my new Christmas card for the September classes - these are filling up fast so if you want to make an early start on your cards call me now to book your place.



3 comments:

Anita Meade said...

Gorgeous Nikki! Love the traditional colours with a little bit of sparkle. Thanks for playing. Love Anita. xxx

Christine Blain said...

LOVE this card, Nikki. Oh, how convenient, I just got Tree Trimmings .... I feel a 'CASE' coming on!!!

Claire Daly said...

I LOVE that card too Nikki. I'm a traditional girl too :)