Thursday, August 27, 2009

Happy Birthday Emma

It is a special day today ... it is my niece's birthday - Happy Birthday to you Emma.  All of my nieces live in England (well actually all of my family live in England :( )and I miss them very much, Emma is the oldest and the one that writes lovely emails to me ... have a super douper day sweetheart, we are thinking of you.

IMG_2550

I love this card, Priceless stamp set with pastels, Think Happy Thoughts (that just pit perfectly with the 1 3/8th circle punch and plenty of scallops and pearls.

Hope that the postie gets this card to you in good time Emma, have a great day.

Big hugs and kisses to both you and your sister (oh and my brother and his lovely wife too)

Love Auntie Nikki

x



1 comment:

Sue Madex said...

Gorgeous colours, love the card. Cheers, Sue