Monday, August 17, 2009

Making Merry Monday # 7

Well I've done it ... yes it was a struggle ... but now I have a Christmas card combining Pink Passion, Tempting Turquoise and Lovely Lilac ... eeeek!  (I wonder whose job it is to think up the names for the colours ...  now that sounds like a fun job to me!).

IMG_2548

It was challenging (to say the least) to use these colours and I wasn't sure that I'd use them again but my family like it so I am hoping that you do too :o)

I've used the new Tree Trimmings set from the Spring Mini - such a great set ($24.95) and I love the way the embossing stands out - beautiful stamp set.  The wording is from the Hostess Level 1 set Best Yet.  Of course, I lined up the 'thread' bit with the Stampamajig ... perfectly placed.

Back in a couple of days with some scrapbooking and a couple more cards ... been very creative this weekend!

Have a lovely week and happy stampin!

Nikki



1 comment:

Anita Meade said...

Great card Nikki. I love those ornaments embossed with the silver ep. Very classy. Thanks for playing :) Anita. xxx