Saturday, December 31, 2011

Hurry Up 2012!

I'm not a huge fan of wishing your life away - I've always got so much to get done I'd like to slow life down just to give myself a head start most of the time ...


But ..... I've plenty of crafting planned for 2012 and I can't wait!


Have you noticed all the new buttons down the right hand side of my new look blog?  


I've signed up for several Big Picture classes next year including Stacey Julian's TWELVE; a brilliant scrapbooking course for three months and I've finally been able to buy a Becky Higgins' Project Life kit (I've gone for the Cobalt colourway) having missed out last year (can I tell you how unbelievably excited I am about that); and I am also embarking on Cathy Zielske's Eat Well Move More journey too.


One on 1 Blog Button
We have our final One on 1 blog hop planned for tomorrow - the final chapter for 2011 and the grand reveal for 2012 - yes I'll be doing this again too.  I've loved loved loved One Little Word - its just 'ME' - tune in tomorrow for the wrap up on 2011 and to check out my new word for 2012.


Don't forget ladies, anyone can join up ..... its fun; check it out.


I'll be sharing my progress here throughout 2012, and of course, I'll always be showcasing the lovely Stampin' Up! goodies all year long too!


Happy New Year's Eve!


Love Nikki


x


 


 



1 comment:

Cath Dean said...

Hi Nikki,
I too am so glad for this year to end, it has been a traumatic one for our family. Can I ask, for the move more eat less class, is it a requirement to join weight watchers? I thought I read that somewhere and do you recommend it. Hope you have a lovely night and here's to a fabulous 2012!!!!
Cath x