Sunday, December 25, 2011

From Our House To Yours - Happy Christmas

IMG_0335The Sadler Gang - Sydney - November 2011



I can't believe that it is almost here .... its Christmas Eve and I 'think' I have finally done everything on the 'to-do' list.  And looking at my poor deserted piece of cyberspace, updating my blog wasn't on the list was it!


Its just been one of 'those' months - I've been creating but as soon as I created it was popped in an envelope and posted - no time for photos!  In fact, there are some very dear Stampin' Up! ladies who will be receiving Happy New Year messages as I simply ran out of time.


I'm pleased to report that my husband is home - for a whole 10 days!  We are travelling back to Sydney on the 28th and the kids and I will hang out with Paul for another 10 days - that just about doubles the total number of days we've all been together this year - awesome!


Wishing you and yours a happy Christmas and a lovely New Year.  I'm ticking something off my bucket list by seeing the fireworks in Sydney on New Year's Eve ... I can't wait!  We even get to share this experience with our very dear friends - doubly excited!


But I've a few things lined up for you here .... I've missed blogging and I am looking forward to creating and sharing with you once again.


Happy Christmas and thank you for your friendship.


Nikki


x


 


 


 



1 comment:

Tina Gillespie said...

Merry Christmas Nikki! The photo is fantastic! I hope you have a wonderful time with Paul and the kids for your 20 days.