Tuesday, February 22, 2011

More Watercolouring with Fast and Fabulous

IMG_8245
Now that I've done my very own blog hop I'm not sure what I have posted and what I haven't - so if you've seen this already ... sorry!


Regal Rose, Rose Red and Early Espresso are a really good combination.  I just stamped onto watercolour paper with Stazon and coloured in the flowers.  Its really easy and the Fast and Fabulous set is a two step stamp set (try saying that four times over really fast LOL).  This makes colouring in the flowers even easier.


We have a team challenge this month for faux tiling .... so I just divided the finished watercolour up into nine pieces - it looks very effective doesn't it.  Do you like the latest border punch - its lovely ... Scallop Trim Border, page 148 of the catalogue.


Happy stamping.


Nikki


x



No comments: