Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Inkspirations Colour Challenge #56

Makeesha Colour Challenge 56
Another challenge, I like challenges!  This time the Inkspirations Colour Challenge.



IMG_8257
My new male stamp set - Extreme Surf with Extreme Elements.  I punched the stars and used the Tombow glue to stick them into place before I ran the cardstock through the Bigshot Waffle folder - seems to squish (that's a technical crafty term LOL) the stars into the background .... works well I think.


The sentiment is from the new Sale-a-brations set ... yes the one that 'should be used' with the scallop square punch ... I stamped the image, punched out the sentiment using the star punch and then 'filled in' the unstamped bits by touching them up with the ink which was left on the stamp ... now I wonder ... did I explain that okay - does that makes sense?


Hope you like the card and that you will find time to take part in a challenge or two this week.


Happy stamping.


Nikki


x



2 comments:

Christine Blain said...

Nikki, this is a fantastic card, my friend. What's the Big Shot waffle folder?? (Kidding.) That stamp looks great punched out with a star - might just have to use this idea. Love everything about this card.

Kirsty Brown said...

Fabulous guy card Nikki! The stars and BG embossed together has given the impression of a PP. Very clever and I love what you have made.
Kirsty