Sunday, May 12, 2013

Happy Mother's Day

When was there ever a better time to shake up this little piece of unloved blogland than on Mother's Day.



IMG_3494
Of course, Mother's day in England is a little earlier in the year, and as this year I only managed to send a card to both of our Mums I thought I would send their pressies on the Australian date - great excuse to make an extra card .... albeit that I don't think they have actually arrived yet!


I used the All Dressed Up Framelit dies together with the Print Poetry Designer Series paper packs - my favourite pack of paper at the moment (page 16 of the seasonal catalogue).  I love the Flower Trim (page 5 of the seasonal catalogue) - I've cut off individual flowers to use.


Happy Mother's Day to all the Mums - near and far.  I'm spending the day with my two - visiting the garden centre to buy a new plant for the garden, some home cooked breakfast, a soccer match and a driving lesson .... sounds perfect to me.


Pop back soon, I've lots of cards to show you, together with all the latest news from Stampin' Up!


Nikki


x


 



No comments: