Monday, July 2, 2012

One on 1 Blog Hop - July Update

Do you love it when reality bites?


FOCUS is playing a part in my life but unfortunately it doesn't always appear in my creative life.  So I apologise but I haven't completed this month's task.  Instead I thought I'd share last year's little canvasses for my word CHANGE.


IMG_9431
I will be doing this for my 2012 word and will show you next month.


Just in case you think I've slacked off all month .... I have just read my five little focuses for the assignment last month and I am pleased to report that I  have had my eyes tested and I am in denial that I need bifocals (stop sniggering ... apparently its affecting 'young' people now) .... and I have been concentrating on healthy eating and exercise - albeit that I have twisted my pelvis by wearing some new trainers and its a bit ouchy ouch.  Oh and I've broken down the task of painting all the wooden woodwork in our home white and I've made a start :o)


Time to hop along to Jill Conveys - Jill is such an inspiration.  I stalk ... I mean follow .... her blog - and have gleamed many great ideas to live a happy and healthy life.


Til next month


Nikki



 



11 comments:

Lisa said...

Isn't it cool when our words actually factor into life? I'll be excited to see your new canvases next month, and kudos to you for focusing on you and what matters right now. Happy July!

Missus Wookie said...

ouch on the pelvis, I sympathise as I've done my back. But glad you are concentrating on healthy eating and exercise. I've managed my canvases but didn't so well on the other - too many b'days and celebrations in June.

Sue Madex said...

Love your 2011 canvases - looks like that would have been fun to create. Sounds like you've ticked off a few things for the month. Happy Focusing.

Donna said...

Love the canvasses. As for the eyes - I take occuvite with lutein to help my eyesight. I really do think it helps. At least it doesn't hurt!

Jill @ [Fitness, Health and Happiness] said...

Beautiful canvases and they have such a happy feel to them! Love your choice of words included on some of the canvases.
[Fitness, Health and Happiness]

MonicaB said...

Your 2011 canvases are wonderful...can not wait to see your 2012 ones.

Cynthia said...

I love the way those canvases turned out and look forward to seeing what you do for this year!

Christine H said...

Love, love, love these little snapshots of life, Nikki. They are exquisite. xxx

kelly said...

even if they are last year's canvases i think they are wonderful. i love the great color combo and stamping techniques!

Veronica said...

loved last year's canvases and you have to share this year's next month! I am keeping you accountable and focused!!

Cheri said...

I too was late in getting to the assignment this month, my FOCUS being elsewhere didn't leave time for creativity! You won't be the only one posting these next month.