Wednesday, June 22, 2011

50th Birthday Card

IMG_9377
I was recently asked to make a 50th brithday card by a work collegue to give to her friend.  It needed to be big she said - and that was it!


So I turned to my all time favourite pack of DSP, Love Letter and created this.  Its a A4 folded in half so lots of people can sign it ....and yes I have to confess I have used the retired small star punch (never understand how or why you would retire punches but there you go).  Some of the stars have been ran through the polka dot impressions folder for added texture.


A simple but effective design.  If you need a card for someone special just give me a shout - all my cards are $5 each including an envelope.  Call or email if I can help 0428 254 952.


Happy Stampin!


Nikki


x



No comments: