Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Baby Tees

Something weird happened to this post .... it was on Facebook but not here - so I've reposted it just in case you missed it.


One of the team had a little baby girl just over one month ago - there has been lots of clucking going on ... so cute that baby Ivy is.  Here's the card I made to welcome her into the world.


IMG_8282
Pretty In Pink, the Baby Tees wheel and a bit of colouring in ... how cute is it.


IMG_8284
And here's a close up of the ruffled Pretty In Pink satin ribbon - isn't it yummy.


Thinking I may be having to make another in blue for a lovely friend of mine who is having her third child in a couple of months.


With my youngest having just gone off to high school, I rather enjoyed making this baby card ... but don't panic .... I enjoyed making the card but having another baby?  Nah I don't think so LOL 


Happy Stampin


x



1 comment:

Sue Bayliss said...

What a fabulous baby card love the way you have used the new embossing folder and the scrunched ribbon looks so effective