Monday, March 29, 2010

Olivia's Easter Baskets

IMG_4699
Olivia has been making Easter baskets ... aren't they cute!  The little bunny is made from punches and the boxes are an origami masterpiece - goodness knows how she makes them but if you want to know leave me a comment and I'll get a template sorted out :o)

IMG_4701
Here's a close up of the handle - the eyelet was set using the Crop-o-Dile.  Now you may be wondering who these are for ... well they are a surprise for two lovely people who help us as a family, but .... I have a confession to make ... well I don't cos I didn't commit the crime ... but the three chocolate lovers in our house have eaten the contents already ... so I'm off to refill them before the weekend ... shush no one will ever know :o)

Back tomorrow with a scrapbooking layout over at the Stampamemory site.

Don't forget the Summer Mini and Sale-a-Bration end this Wednesday ... call me if you need anything or if you want to take up the newsletter offer :o)

Blog signature
  



1 comment:

Anne wakefield said...

These baskets are so cute.Thanks for sharing them, Anne W